USE THIS SEARCH BOX AND GET MORE QUESTIONS UPDATES

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Completing Statements

1.Despite his best efforts to conceal his anger ......
we could detect that he was very happy 
he failed to give us an impression of his agony 
he succeeded in camouflaging his emotions
people came to know that he was annoyed

2.Even if it rains I shall come means ......
his heart is full of compassion for others
he looks very serious on most occasions 
people are afraid of him 
he is uncompromising on matters of task performance

3.Even if it rains I shall come means ......
if I come it will not rain
if it rains I shall not come
I will certainly come whether it rains or not 
whenever there is rain I shall come

4.She never visits any zoo because she is strong opponent of the idea of ......
setting the animals free into forest
feeding the animals while others are watching
watching the animals in their natural abode
holding the animals in captivity for our joy

5.I felt somewhat more relaxed .....
but tense as compared to earlier
and tense as compared to earlier 
as there was already no tension at all 
and tension-free as compared to earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment